Freestyle and Disco Dance
Registration Fees for 2024
Freestyle Amateur Registration Only!
Freestyle Small Groups and/or Formation Teams Registration.
Complete all Sections 1-6 where applicable.
Disco Dance Only!Registration!
Complete Sections 1,2,7,8,9&10
Freestyle Amateur & Disco Dance WTC (World Trial Circuit) Registration.
Complete all Sections where applicable!
Freestyle Small Groups and/or Formation Teams Registration Only!
Complete Sections 2,4&5
If you are unsure of anything it is advised to either download the Registration or Application Forms as a reference or alternatively please seek the advise of your Studio Head or Trainer.
Upon completion of all applicable Registration and or Application Forms, please submit together with proof of payment and all supporting documents.
- No application will be accepted without proof of payment!
How to complete the Online Registration Form
All applicable supporting documents as are mentioned in the ‘Checklist’ provided, including proof of payment must be attached on the Registration Form.
Strictly use png, jpeg, jpg, gif and/or pdf files. All other formats are not supported and can result in problems arising when trying to complete your submission.
Registration Forms will not be processed without proof of payment.
Please ensure you are familiar with the Change of Age Group Application Form found under Sections 6 for Freestyle and 10 For Disco Dance. If a competitor is changing age group in the calendar year, moving out of the original age group registered under, (for example, if a competitor who participated in the 10/11 age group turns 12 years old, said competitor will then have to compete in 12/13 age group).
It is preferable to complete The Change of Age Group Application Form together with New and Renewal Registrations if a dancer is Changing ‘Age Group Scheme in the Calendar Year.
While it is not recommended, The alternative is to complete the Change of Age Group Application Form Section 1,2,6and/or10 at least a month in advance of the next competition date. Preferably fulfil this task upon Registration at the Beginning of the Year to avoid any confusion.
- Registrations for ‘New’ Amateur Competitors in a solo category are to select Non Status; Jelly Tots, Tiny Tots or Beginner Status!
- Please be aware that Freestyle Small Groups and formation teams inclusive of Disco Dance Small Groups and Formation Teams Should ideally be completed by the Studio Head or Trainer.
- Completed Registration Forms will be received by the Respective Branch of the Association in which you reside.
- A copy of Registration Form will be emailed as confirmation of your Submission.
- If any Complications arise please contact firstname.lastname@example.org